Crocodile Brown Belt
TO GET THE BEST FIT ORDER WAIST SIZE + 2
Our belts are handcrafted from the highest quality crocodile skins available. These croc belts are made to order and crafted with our years of leather-working experience. This particular belt is tanned to bring out a deep black look to the crocodile skin.
What notably separates hornback crocodile from our american alligator is that this belt has Raised Spines on the Surface. This comes from the large deposits of cartilage along its back. It gives a unique natural bumpy look and requires us in many cases to stitch around these spines when finishing the belt.
- Brown Hornback Crocodile Leather
- Approx. 5/32" - 1/4" thick
- 7 holes spaced 1" apart
- Belt can be 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" Wide
- Raised Cartilage Spines ( see pictures closely )
- Backed With Premium Cowhide for Comfort
- Buckle is Secured with Removable Chicago Screws
- Buckle is Solid Polished Brass
This belt is made to order just for you. Every crocodile skin is unique and your belt will vary from the picture. We purchase our hides from U.S. tanneries that adhere to the strict import/export requirements for exotic animal hides enforced by CITES.