Bison Brown D-Ring Belt
TO GET THE BEST FIT ORDER WAIST SIZE + 2
This belt is 1.5" wide and used D-Rings rather than a buckle to secure it in place. It is premium bison leather made and tanned with pride in America.
This is a single layer belt but the tip is dual layered so that when it is threaded the exposed tail end is a finished side of leather.
- Premium American Bison Leather (approx. 1/8" thick)
- Has a semi-gloss finish (not too shiny) and very flexible qualities.
- Solid Brass D-Rings
- Accent stitched in heavyweight nylon thread (the strongest and best nylon thread on the market).
- The soft yet durable Bison has a unique grain pattern.
- This belt is dual layered at the tip (approx 3/16" thick) so finished leather always shows.
- Amish hand made in Northern Indiana