Eel Brown Cab Wallet
This travel style eel leather wallet has two large separated money pockets on the inside that snap closed. The flip side has a coin pouch for your change and a pocket for 3 to 4 credit cards or similar sized items. On the top of the wallet between the money pockets and the coin pouch is a large opening to hold a stack of credit cards (approx. 10 max). The wallet has rounded corners so it fits comfortably inside your front or back pocket.
- Genuine Brown Pacific Eel Skin
- Measures approximately 3-7/8" x 3-5/8"
- Coin Pocket and Two Paper Money Pockets
- Strong Snap Keep Coins Secure
- Separate Snap Secures cash
- Amish Handcrafted in Northern Indiana