We love to create custom and unique products for our customers. To make sure that our customers get exactly what they want, we have a system that helps make the process as smooth and accurate as possible. The steps you can expect for your custom leather product are as follows:
- Make a custom request. Try to be as detailed as possible. If your request is a variation of a product we already offer, please mention that so we can use that product as a base for the custom design.
- We will contact you to ensure that we fully understand you are requesting.
- Once we get a confirmation from you that we understand the request, we will create a wireframe drawing of the project for your approval and send it to you by email.
- When you approve the drawing we will then send it to our workshop foreman for a price and estimated manufacture time.
- If you are happy with the cost and time frame we will send you a custom order link via email and you can check out of our store using the link as any other order would.
An important note on custom orders...
Please see our shipping and returns policy.