Elephant Treebark Glasses Case
This soft leather glasses case is made from high quality Genuine African Elephant Hide. It is dyed a treebark pattern and has a matte finish. It is stitched with heavy duty nylon thread that matches the color of the leather.
This eyeglass case is lined with soft suede leather to protect from scratches. It is designed to be used with eyeglasses or sunglasses. However, oversized glasses will not fit inside this sort of soft leather glasses case. Please check the measurements below before purchasing.
- Genuine Treebark Tanned African Elephant Hide
- Black Suede Leather Lining
- Measures approximately 7" x 3.5"
- Fits 6" long Max Total Length Glasses
- Fits 1.5" tall Max Lens
- Stitched with Heavy Nylon Thread
- Amish Handcrafted in Northern Indiana
- Glasses Not Included
All of our elephant hides are imported CITES certified and in full accordance with African and US authorities.