Crocodile Brown Cuff
Crocodile is tough with signature spine ridges that stick up on the leather. Although the spines make for an uneven surface it is smooth to the touch. Crocodile should not be confused with alligator as crocodile has raised spines and the alligator leather is much smoother.
It come with two sets of snaps to secure at two different lengths. There is second layer of soft American Bison hide on the back for comfort and durability. The layers are stitched together with heavy duty nylon thread.
- Premium African Crocodile Skin
- Brass Hardware
- Soft Bison Leather Backing Layer for Comfort and Stability
- 2" width
- Fits approx. 7.5" - 8" wrist on small set of snaps
- Fits approx 8.5" - 9" wrist on larger set of snaps
- Amish Handcrafted in Northern Indiana