Stingray Blue Cuff
Our Amish craftsmen take their time and craft each one of these premium stingray skin arm cuffs by hand using techniques handed down for hundreds of years. Stingray is scratch and blemish resistant, flexible, but hard as stone.
This skin is from the Spotted Eagle Ray. This species of stingray gives us the beautiful row stone that runs down the center of this cuff. It come with two sets of snaps to secure at two different lengths.
There is second layer of soft American Bison hide on the back for comfort and durability. The layers are stitched together with heavy duty nylon thread.
- Premium Genuine Blue Spotted Eagle Stingray Skin
- Brass Hardware
- Stitched with Nylon Thread
- Soft Bison Leather Backing Layer for Comfort and Stability
- 2" width
- Fits approx. 7.5" - 8" wrist on closer set of snaps
- Fits approx 8.5" - 9" wrist on further set of snaps
- Amish Handcrafted in Northern Indiana