Cowhide Brown Valet
Our Amish craftsmen take their time and craft each one of these genuine cowhide leather valet trays by hand in the traditional leather techniques that have been passed down for hundreds of years.
This valet tray is made with beautiful leather that is tanned brown. It uses four metal riveted snaps to create the walls. It is perfect for holding loose change, wallet, and other pocket items.
- Genuine Brown Full Grain Cowhide
- Strong Black or Brown Lining Leather
- Collapsible to Lay Flat
- Bottom Reinforced with Plastic Insert for Strength
- Four Metal Snaps to Hold Walls
- Measures Approximately 6" x 6" x 1-3/8" Assembled
- Bows to Approximately 7" x 7" x 1-3/8" At Widest Point
- Stitched with Heavy Nylon Thread
- Amish Handcrafted in Northern Indiana
- Money and Props not included.