Eel Brown Clip Wallet
Our Amish craftsmen take their time and craft each one of these premium eel skin money clip wallets by hand in the traditional leather techniques that have been passed down for hundreds of years.
This leather wallet is made with beautiful Eel Skin leather that is tanned brown. It is stitched with heavy duty nylon thread that matches the color of the leather.
It has 2 credit card slots on one side and a large pocket in the center to hold an id or business cards. The reverse side has a powerful magnetic money clip to hold all of your cash.
- Premium Brown Eel Skin
- Can hold up to 18 folded bills
- Lined with Black Lining Leather
- 3 slots for cards and IDs
- Approx. 3" x 4"
- Stitched with Heavy Nylon Thread
- Amish Handcrafted in Northern Indiana
Money and Cards are not included.