Eel Brown Women's Wallet
Our Amish craftsmen take their time and craft each one of these premium Eel leather bifold wallets by hand in the traditional leather techniques that have been passed down for hundreds of years.
This wallet is made with beautiful authentic Pacific Eel that is dyed brown. It is stitched with heavy duty nylon thread that matches the color of the leather.
It has 6 wide credit card slots. There is also 2 spaces behind the credit card slots to store additional items. One side is a coin pouch and the other side is a large pocket for cash. A strap with a magnetic snap holds the wallet closed.
- Genuine Brown Pacific Eel Skin
- Inside Lining is a Black Lining Leather
- Polished Brass Accents
- Holds 6 Credit Cards
- Coin Pouch on Left Inside
- Additional Pocket on Right Inside
- Leather Strap with Snap to Close
- Approx Size 4 1/2" Tall x 3 1/2" Wide Closed
- Stitched with Heavy Duty Nylon Thread
- Free Shipping to the USA
- Handmade to Order