Elephant Banded Rustic Revolver Holster
This OWB holster is made with thick brown tanned African Water Buffalo leather and is made in the USA. It is a western style holster to fit nearly all revolvers with at least a 3" barrel. The primary part of the holster is made from one solid piece of leather with a second smaller flared accent band made from African Elephant hide secured by two Chicago screws.
This is an OUTSIDE THE WAISTBAND holster. It has an extra wide belt loop to allow for belts as wide as 3" to be used with this gun holster.
- Brown Water Buffalo Leather Holster Piece
- Rustic Brown African Elephant Flared Band - 2 3/8" At Widest
- Select Right Hand or Left Hand Versions
- For Belts up to 3" Wide
- Heavy Nylon Stitching for Durability
- Open End for Extra Long Barrel Lengths
- Amish Handcrafted in Northern Indiana
Will My Gun Fit?
Fits all popular revolvers from Smith & Wesson, Ruger, Taurus, Charter Arms, Colt, Chiappa, Cimarron, and others in large and extra large frame size in .357,41,.44,.45,.460,.454 standard and mag. and .410.
Small frame J frame will fit but is loose. If you have a revolver with a 2" or 2 1/2" barrel length we don't recommend this holster as your weapon will not fit as securely.