Simple Black Checkbook
Our Amish craftsmen take their time and craft each one of these oiled cowhide leather checkbook cases by hand in the traditional leather techniques that have been passed down for hundreds of years.
This checkbook is made with beautiful leather that is tanned a black and oiled for a pull up leather finish. It is stitched with heavy duty nylon thread that matches the color of the leather.
This is a oiled pull up leather. It will change color as you bend and use the leather to make interesting and lighter patterns throughout over time.
It has two compartments to hold checks and a register
- Black Premium Cowhide Leather
- Unfinished Rough Edge for a Simple Look
- Removable Plastic Check Separator Included
- Measures approximately 6-3/4" x 3-1/2"
- Stitched with Heavy Nylon Thread
- NO LINING this is a rough back checkbook
- Amish Handcrafted in Northern Indiana
Checks and Registers are not included.